Here for your weekend reading pleasure are our most popular posts from the past week.
- Greek CDS Shenanigans. The big question is whether the latest deal for Greece will trigger a CDS pay-out.
- Notes on global wealth. We learn some interesting things from Credit Suisse’s Global Wealth Report, published last week.
- Why the rich should Occupy Wall Street. The American rich have also suffered from the financialization of the economy.
- The Obama administration hears you–sometimes. News outlets are reporting that the Obama Administration’s new student loan initiative came partially as a result of a citizens’ petition.
- Whither Greece. Greece seems trapped in a crisis with no end.
And an extra cuddly version of our Gif of the Week.